Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
Abilities Template [WIP] I_vote_lcapAbilities Template [WIP] I_voting_barAbilities Template [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
Abilities Template [WIP] I_vote_lcapAbilities Template [WIP] I_voting_barAbilities Template [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Naunet
Vukan
Aeron
Gaia
Ardent

Abilities Template [WIP]

Go down

Abilities Template [WIP] Empty Abilities Template [WIP]

Post by Admin Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 pm

With creating your characters, normally you could have an unlimited amount of abilities for your dragon. Your dragon automatically receive 3 ability slots. The abilities which you create for your dragon must be related to the species of your dragon. So you cannot have a fire dragon using water like abilities. Sky dragons cannot create lightning. Dark dragons cannot randomly breathe fire.

That being said, if your dragon is a hybrid between a two species, you CAN manipulate abilities to be from both species. Just be aware that hybrid dragons and, therefore, hybrid abilities will not be as powerful as those of a pureblood dragon. So a hybrid fire/ice dragon wouldn't be able to melt steel with their flames. This is just an example, but don't be afraid to be creative! What you would want, we will try our best to allow that through, if it's fair. Things like automatically engulfing a dragon in flames isn't allowed. Time control is also banned and other things like that.

We have the right to ask you to nerf and change things about your abilities. But we will do our best to work with you to keep your abilities how you want them. If you feel we are being unapproachable about the abilities, send the staff member who is reviewing your app a PM about it. We are more than happy to help or talk about it!

Like the character creation template, copy-paste the following code into the word document and fill it out. Then post it in WIP abilities.

Code:
[size=16][b][font=Serif]Abilities[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (What is the name of the ability? Perhaps it could also describe what you want it to be. For example, fire conjuring, or water manipulation.)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe your ability. What does it do? Is it ranged, is it a self-buffing thing, does it work in an area? What does your ability do? Does it create small doves from snow? Perhaps you can make flaming dragons? Also, if its an AOE (Area of effect) ability, make sure you put in the size of the area it influences. In feet. Include how long the ability can last in posts.)
[b]Distance:[/b] (What is the maximum range of your ability, how far does it reach until the ability won't work anymore? Keep this measurement in feet.)
[b]Strengths:[/b](What is your ability good at doing? Does it have secondary effects? E.g, a fireball giving light and the chance to burn.)
[b]Limits:[/b](What limits does your ability have? Is the fire put out by water? Or does the electricity fail after the first 10 feet? There must be at least one more limit than strengths)
[b]Cooldown:[/b](What is the cooldown of your ability? Put this in posts.)

And, of course, for those who don't need the description in the brackets anymore.

Code:
[size=16][b][font=Serif]Abilities[/font][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (What is the name of the ability? Perhaps it could also describe what you want it to be. For example, fire conjuring, or water manipulation.)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe your ability. What does it do? Is it ranged, is it a self-buffing thing, does it work in an area? What does your ability do? Does it create small doves from snow? Perhaps you can make flaming dragons? Also, if its an AOE (Area of effect) ability, make sure you put in the size of the area it influences. In feet.)
[b]Distance:[/b] (What is the maximum range of your ability, how far does it reach until the ability won't work anymore? Keep this measurement in feet.)
[b]Strengths:[/b](What is your ability good at doing? Does it have secondary effects? E.g, a fireball giving light and the chance to burn.)
[b]Limits:[/b](What limits does your ability have? Is the fire put out by water? Or does the electricity fail after the first 10 feet? There must be at least one more limit than strengths)
[b]Cooldown:[/b](What is the cooldown of your ability? Put this in posts.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonunleashed.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down