Dragons Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Most active topic starters
Admin
Vukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_vote_lcapVukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_voting_barVukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_vote_rcap 
Aero Dynamic
Vukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_vote_lcapVukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_voting_barVukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader I_vote_rcap 
Terminus
Arkhor
K'nouk
Aeron
Gaia
Ardent
Kenma
Sawyer

Vukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader

Go down

Vukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader Empty Vukan, Inferno Dynasty Leader

Post by Vukan Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:19 pm

General Character Information

Name: Vukan
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Fire dragon
Dynasty: Leader of Inferno Dynasty

Character Appearance

Height: (What is the height of your character? Also include how long they are.)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? Please keep this as detailed as you can as it will be how people will recognise your characters. Include things like hair colour, eye colour, what covers their body (hair, fur, scales, skin), the colour of the covering. Also include what they typically wear. If they have other forms, put them here as well. Note that additional forms do take one of the three abilities that your character is allowed to have. Again, this MUST be detailed! It's even better if you can have a picture here as well as the description.)

Personality and Traits

Personality: (What is your character like, are they cold, or are they friendly? How does your character act around others? Please make this detailed, as it must also be a minimum of 6 sentences.)
Hobbies: (What things does your character enjoy doing in their free time?)
Interests: (What sorts of things does your character fancy? What do they enjoy? This must have a minimum of 3 different things.)
Dislikes: (What does your character not enjoy? Must have minimum of 3 different things.)

Skills: (Very self-explanatory, what sorts of things does your character excel with? What are they skilled with, what sorts of things are they good at doing? Have a minimum of 3 things listed here, but remember to balance them out with the flaws! You must include your dragons flight speed, which can be found in the link above this code.)
Flaws: (What sorts of flaws does your character have, are they bad at singing? Fighting? What are their weaknesses. These can include fears, phobias, old war injuries that like to be known now and again, etc. There should be at least 1 more flaw than skills. So the minimum for this section is 4 things.)

Family

Family: Deceased
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A

Extras

History: (Brief history of your character. You can choose to leave this as a 'reveal through RP' and not have to fill in this area.)
RP paragraph: (Please show us at least a small paragraph of how you would RP with others. There should be at least 5 sentences in the paragraph you make.)
Vukan
Vukan

Back to top Go down